Friday, December 25, 2009

The Future Looks Bright

Begin Year 3
Sunrise at the Treehouse Apartments 12/23/09

I moved into
my Treehouse apartment in Redding, on 12/21/2007, to begin a new awareness of this wonderful world I live in.

When I first arrived here, I was semi-helpless and relying heavily upon the good graces of the cosmic consciousness to carry me through each day. That worked wonderfully well, and if things aren't going well in your life, I highly recommend letting a higher power lead the way. I am stronger now, 2 years later, but I have come to rely upon the advice and direction of God, as I understand It. It works for me.

Shasta


Lassen



I Love It Here
Clear day today and beautiful.  12/23/09

I am so fortunate
to have been called to Redding when I needed some healing of my body and soul. I never imagined I would be living in Redding, let alone thriving. What a wonderland of nature and people.

Gun At A Snowball Fight

See the AP footage, HERE.

This genius off duty policeman got out and drew his gun after his car was hit by a snowball while driving through a 200 person snowball fight. Fox news tried to spin this in the cops favor by claiming it was a peace demonstration that got out of control and he was defending himself from the violent protesters. Unfortunately for the cop and Fox, the Associated Press got the real story on video.

AP - Washington's police chief criticized a veteran detective Monday for pulling a gun during a mass snowball fight. Authorities said the officer is on desk duty while the case is under investigation.

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.
Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.
Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzin, had to be a girl.
We should have known…...
ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Methland by Nick Reding


One of the books
I am currently reading addresses methamphetamine and the deterioration of Americas heartland. It is heartbreaking and frightening to read about what is happening to the fabric of what used to be thriving small towns all across America. There is nothing good about this drug that is permanently altering the brains of those who use it. From it's discovery in 1898, it was the perfect fuel for the industrial revolution. Workers would feel good about 12 hour shifts. Soldiers would march for days. It was considered to be the wonder drug that did it all. Read how the DEA screwed up and let the pharmaceutical company lobbyists block efforts to control the illicit manufacture of this drug. Learn the story of how one teenage girl in Iowa, became Americas biggest manufacturer and distributor of the purest, most potent form of methamphetamine ever made.

This story is astonishing.

METH SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment